With Christmas coming up in just 42 days, we are all eager to send our letters to Santa for this year’s gifts. It’s also that time of year where I am running out of makeup and find myself desperately asking for new items to renew my old ones. I am always eager to shop the latest beauty trends especially when they are presents! So what items are hot for this year’s Christmas list?
Urban Decay’s Naked Cherry Collection
When I saw this collection I fell in love ! The Cherry Eye-shadow Palette ($49) has such elegant colors that also give off a sexy vibe.
The 12 shade palette includes:
- Hot Spot (ivory matte)
- Caution (soft neutral beige matte)
- Bang Bang (shimmering pink with gold shift and iridescent micro-sparkle)
- Feelz (soft dusty rose matte)
- Juicy (soft warm peach)
- Turn On (pale metallic rose shimmer)
- Ambitious (metallic rose copper)
- Bing (deep mauve matte)
- Devilish (reddish plum matte)
- Young Love (metallic cranberry)
- Drunk Dial (deep metallic burgundy)
- Privacy (deep brownish-plum matte)
The next item in the collection is the Naked Cherry Highlight and Blush Palette ($34). I’m always looking for a great blush to wear and this palette has the perfect shades. On top of that, it comes with the highlighter too. The sweet-and-tart trio has a highlighter, blush, and a complexion topper that can be worn separately or all together to create a major shimmer effect.
To top these looks off it’s best to use the Cherry-Scented All Nighter Setting Spray ($15). This travel size bottle will keep your makeup lasting for up to 16 hours and, even better, it will make you smell amazing!
Huda Beauty: Obsessions Eye-shadow Palette – Topaz ($27).
All of the Huda Beauty obsessions eye-shadow palette are an amazing product to have, but the Topaz palette really stands out; the warm colors create a beautiful holiday look. Whether you want to wear it to a New Year’s Eve party or just as a casual winter look, this palette creates the perfect sophisticated look.
Too Faced Under the Christmas Tree Breakaway Makeup Palette ($49).
You really can’t go wrong with asking for this eye-shadow palette on your letter to Santa this year. Too Faced really got creative with this one by putting together all 3 sets to form a Christmas tree. At a price of $49 it comes with 18 eye-shadows, 3 face products: highlighter, bronzer, and blush, and their Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara (another product by them I have loved for years)
Drunk Elephant Inspector Drunk Night Kit ($98)
Skin care is always essential, especially during the winter season. With the dry cold weather it’s a lot more difficult to keep the skin hydrated and looking its best. Which is why Drunk Elephant’s Inspector Drunk Night Kit will be the perfect thing to add to your list this year! This kit, that has a value of $144, is sold a Sephora for only $98. The set gives you a fun game to play each night along with the kit to spice up your skin care routine!
The Set Contains:
- 30 ml / 1 fl oz T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum
- 30 ml / 1 fl oz Beste™ No. 9 Jelly Cleanser
- 15 ml / 0.5 fl oz Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream
- 8 ml / 0.27 fl oz B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum
- 5 ml / 0.17 fl oz C-Tango™ Multivitamin Eye Cream
- 1 Acrylic Magnifying Glass
- 6 Playing Cards
Sephora Favorites – Best Hair Ever ($25)
Just like your skin care routine, keeping your hair hydrated and voluminous during the winter season can be quite burdensome; this is why Sephora has got you covered! Their set includes all types of products to restore, hydrate, and polish your hair. Even better, it’s only $25! That way you can try out all the best seller products and see what works best for you at an affordable price.
Their set includes:
- 0.85 oz Alterna Caviar CC Cream 10-in-1 Complete Correction
- 0.68 oz Amika Soulfood Nourishing Mask
- 1 oz Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! ™ Deep Conditioning Mask
- 1.35 oz Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt
- 0.5 oz IGK Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm
- 1 oz Living Proof Perfect hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment
- 0.5 oz Moroccanoil Moroccanoil Treatment
- 1.7 oz Ouai Wave Spray
I hope you enjoyed hearing about some of my must haves for this year’s Christmas beauty list and make sure you add them on your letter to Santa as well!